Friday 6 May 2011

i'm just lonely


I'm so fucking bored right now, my room mate is out clubbing and I'm left alone. I would have gone with her, but the mood isn't even there. Right now i wish had a boyfriend I could call. I'm in need of some love at this moment. I'm listening to slow songs trying to console myself,trying to feel better, but it isn't even helping one bit!

I need to kiss someone now, I need to ravage someone's body, and fuck him till he begs me to stop. Its been ages since I was touched by a guy. How I crave that right now! How I crave hands on my boobs and fingers stroking my inner thighs... I want all of that now.

I would have to go to bed hungry and wanting because I know my cravings can't be satisfied. If only most guys weren't asses, maybe I would have a boyfriend, and maybe I would be with him now, and maybe I won't be thinking about my ex and how he would gladly satisfy my wants if only I asked.

Its unfortunate, but I'm not the type to 'go back to my vomit' as girls usually say. So I would just want and want and maybe I'd eventually die of wanting! This is really disorientating!

No comments:

Post a Comment