Friday 13 May 2011

Grades and shit!

I just checked my results, my grades are fuckiin low mehn! As in shit! I was discussing with the faculty adviser and he took my dad's number which means I am in trouble, I'm in deep shit. Everything is so fucked right now. My grades are in the trash.. And if I don't improve, I would be kicked out which cannot happen or else I might be disowned.

I know I wasn't serious in the previous semester, and I expected bad grades . Luck wasn't with me because the grades came out worse. I cannnot stay in this fucked up school longer than I'm meant to. And if I don't improve this time, I'm goin to be here for a fucking long time. I may not be into books and I might be lazy. But I always make sure I never fail to an extent where I have to take classes with the juniours cuz I did not pass a course. That's fuckin embarrsing, besides I cant let my haters and enemies laugh at me that aint gonna happen!

So even if I'm still going to skip some classes, I have taken things personal. I'm goin to work harder, study more and relate better with my mates. No more wasting free time, no more spending time doing absolutely nothing. I know I aint dumb, my IQ is a fucking 140! So Wth! That might be low, but I know a whole lot of people who would fuck asses to have such an IQ, so don't you say nothing!

I do hope I improve this semester! Or I'm gonna be soooooooooo fucked up! I'm better than my results, I know that. So nobody should go around thinking I'm a dumb ass chick, cuz they gonna get a shocker when they see what I can do. Especially all these bitches sleeping around and gettin good grades, then coming to flaunt it in my face! Fuck 'em all! ....... in the end, I'd still be their BosS in Future! So fuck it!

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog cos i feel i can relate to it as for school its a phase you just have to push through some days i just wake up and be like i am tired no school for me today other days i cnt wait to get to school you will pull through its just a matter of time bdw im following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i cant wait for this phase to pass. i feel that way a lot of times...laziness is almost a part of me. thanks for the follow

    ReplyDelete