Tuesday 5 April 2011

Inside my head

I can be spontaneous. Unpredictable. Random. Three words to describe me... Am I a girl? Am I a guy? I think I'm both. I play both parts, perfectly at that. more of a girl though. I'm better at confusing than I am at convincing. I'm young, some say I look old. I'm not sure. I know I'm nigerian. I know I live in nigeria. I don't know what state. I'm getting things mixed up, please let's move on.

This is my thought dump, my mind trash. Its about what goes on in my life. Emotions I feel and the things I experience. Life as I see it. Love as I know it. Music my inspiration. Insanity a part of me.

I have been inspired by some other bloggers, many who have been in blogville for years. I used to write a lot. In pages of books and scraps of papers. Which would eventually disappear... I needed a reference, something I could go back to when my brain goes in an uproar and my mind goes blank. Missing pages dint help much.

I'm not very good with silence, I just don't know why. So please, leave a comment or two. And if you don't mind follow too. :)

Love,
Chocolate diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment