Saturday 13 October 2012

Bants.

You know when they say.. "Life is not a bed of roses" , thing is life isn't even a bed. There's no allowance in life for you to relax in peace. Its either you're standing or you're on the ground being stepped on by those who have fought or who are fighting to be in that upright position. Life, it waits for no one, And no one waits for another. Its like a relay race around the universe... to infinity. If your baton drops, your opponent keeps going... its either you sit and wait for help or you pick it up and try to cover the distance lost. Love, many say it has no finite definition. I would rather not say I know anything about it. But I can say that love can be sweet and beautiful, from what people say. It also can be mean, cruel... If you love someone who loves someone else... It doesn't get worse. Does it? Hope, the expectation for a better tomorrow. When you need something so much you'd rather wait ages for it to come your way than let it go. And then, belief that the one who has your heart would find their way back to you. When you fall hard and that someone leaves, the gaping hole in your heart is inevitable. Sometimes it stays there long enough that you start to believe your torn pieces can never be one again. Other times you're lucky enough to find another who would fill that void. But at last, we all end up Fine. I'll keep moving, I'll try to get it off my mind. Regardless, I hope I haven't lost him... totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment