Wednesday 15 February 2012

just the need to let a little out..

i wish to say hello, but i'm in no mood for pleasantries.

I'm one to do things i know i would look back at and not be proud, but i still end up doing them. i hate to regret, hate to say "i wish i hadn't", hate to feel sober for something that has already been done.. i dislike where i am right now, for some reason i feel like i'm pushing away someone who loves me, but love? *scoffs* My mentality that it doesn't exist is probably what is keeping me from feeling or experiencing it, but really i dont care. On matters of the heart, i want to be left alone,not to be disturbed, yet sometimes i feel a certain emptiness and the need to be loved. i lyk my feelings to stay hidden, and at the same time i wish one could look deep and see what i feel, i dont want to speak, or have to blurt out all that is on my mind.. i just want him to see what is in my head without me saying a word.. i'm just a really confused person..
right? yh, i know.

1 comment:

  1. looool@ "i just want him to see what is in my head without me saying a word.." i wish it was possible too:(!

    btw i nominated you for the versatile blogger awards. for more info visit http://madamchiso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete